lunes, 15 de octubre de 2012

Video Of introduction For Nelson Rodriguez (noslenket)

This is a video of Introduction of the blog that talk about the principals songs for me and groups of the most importants since the classic age to the actually age, also agree one of my favourites bands of my experienced in the English and the thematic of this blog (the rock music), you can see and talk or discuss in my blog about this and wait that your opinion be a constructive critical of my character about the thematic.
Bye.
That you pass a good day and make your dreams in the real world of each one!

1 comentario:

  1. Good Nelson well done, but to improve your video you must combine pictures and add to your video and other thing and didn´t see Jeison in the videos you must to include him.
    Bye guys.

    ResponderEliminar